|The Sun Will Rise Again|
|Romanized Title||Hi wa mata noboru|
|english Title||The Sun Will Rise Again|
|Airdate||June 21, 2007|
|Manga Chapters||Lesson 93|
|Opening||OP3 Giniro no Sora (redballoon)|
|Ending||ED5 Shura (DOES)|
|Previous Episode||Episode 59|
|Next Episode||Episode 61|
Katsura's faction went after Nizou to exact revenge for his attack on Katsura ...
桂一派は、人斬り似蔵に襲われた桂の仇を討つため、高杉たちに戦艦で空中戦をしかけた。似蔵は自分の腕と一体になった刀型の兵器・紅桜で応戦する。 一方、武市変平太と来島また子に捕らわれている神楽を救うため、高杉たちの船に潜入していた新八は、砲撃の混乱に乗じて神楽を救出することに成功する。 一方銀時は、紅桜の製作者である鉄也の妹・鉄子とともに、高杉のもとへ向かっていた。 
Spoofs, Parodies and Trivia
- In the narration in the beginning of this episode, it is mentioned that Benizakura is crafted by Edo's number 1 swordsmith Jintetsu. Therefore it can assumed that Tetsuya's handiwork is the bio-mechanical version, not the original. Tetsuya is the son of Jintetsu.
- Takechi mentioned that Katsura and gang, who in the past was a more violent faction, have recently turned moderate.
- red-coloured wild hair naruto character?
- When Tetsuko hit Gintoki off her motorbike in anticipation of him saying that the handle of the katana she forged looked like a pile of shit, Gintoki fell off shouting 'Kugimiya'. This is highlighted by the seiyuu 杉田智和 Sugita Tomokazu himself in the Nabe Special episode, and 'Kuigimiya' is referring to his fellow seiyuu Kugimiya Rie, who voices Kagura in the same series.
- Kagura asked for 1 year's supply of sukonbu and 「渡る世間は鬼しかいねえコノヤロー！！」 aka 'This world is filled with ghosts, you ba$tard !!' DVD - refer to Episode 30 for details on the origin of this family-drama series.
- The 挿入歌 feature theme song 「万事屋ブルース」 'Yorozuya Blues' was played after OP theme. The song and vocals for this song is listed as 灰津尾出男 in the ending credits. This name is actually a spoof :
- 灰津尾出男→はいつおでお →ハイツオーディオhaitsu odeo →Audio Highs