In the beginning of the episode, Katsura uses the time to promote his birthday. In the main story Gintoki finds ways to help Tama enjoy herself on her vacation.
Tama was given a break by Otose-san so that she learns to enjoy. But Tama loves helping others and she was clueless so she asked Gintoki to help her loose up. At first Gintoki refused but later he took her to many places so that she can loose up. Gintoki suggested maybe she would buy thinks she liked. So she made Gintoki buy her a screw. At the end of the day she drank oil with Gintoki which she later threw up. While going back to the store, Tama saw some kids gathered around a game shouting that they can't hit the mole. She realizes that as a robot she can have enjoyment by helping people.
A day passes Tama still did not come home. Otose-san becomes panicked and asks Gintoki where she is. Quickly Gintoki starts searching for her at the places she went. After searching all the places, he remembered that he left her near a game store. While he was going beside a field he saw a group of children circling. He saw it was Tama who was playing as the mole with the children. He was surprised to see Tama smile and laugh. Smiling, Gintoki realized that a robot can also smile like that. He left Tama playing with the children.
- Sakata Gintoki
- Hiraga Gengai (mentioned)
- Shimura Tae
- Shimura Shinpachi (cameo)
- Kagura (cameo)
- Sadaharu (cameo)
- Katsura meant to say "nakama", which can be translated companions or friends.
- Again, Katsura is twisting the word "nakama". Manaka is the main character from Ichigo 100%.
- Mankana-A J-pop group comprising of twin sisters.
- This song is from Kamen Rider.
- This is a spoof of the Hunter x Hunter manga's long breaks.
- Tama is singing the theme from Rocky.
- "Neji" means Screw in Japanese.
- This is a parody Kamen Eider.